From Ryzom Forge Wiki
Here are the different groups of the project:
- Admin/SysOp: management of that website and help for users.
- ARCC: integration of the missions created by the Level Design group.
- Communication / Coordination : management of the communication and of the internal coordination.
- Devs/integration: creation of programms (conception, update, coding), providing the Ryzom and NEL tools from RyzomCore for the various platforms, integration of the creations in a set exportable to the Ryzom server.
- Graphism: data from art direction, full implementation (from modeling to animation) of integrated and supported by Nel / Client assets.
- Ideas: management of the ideas posted on Ryzom Forge Wiki and on the "Ideas" forum.
- Level-Design: design of the environment, scenarios and missions that will be added by the project.
- Tests: tests.
- Support: information about support for the different OS: Linux, Mac, Windows.
- Translation : translations of the wiki, documents and ingame new contents.
- Tutoriels: writing of the documentation needed to reproduce the processes.