From Ryzom Forge Wiki
User guide for Ark, short for Ryzom Arkitect.
For historical reasons, those manuals refers very often, almost always, to A.R.C.C.. This is due to the fact that the full documentation has been started with the initial name, ARCC, meaning Advanced Ryzom Content Creator.
Note: with the exception of paragraph 2.1, all paragraphs Level 2 are in single page that can be accessed by clicking on the arrow (→) behind the title of the functions.
- 1 The script functions
- 2 Visualizations
- 3 Actions without player intervention
- 3.1 End of script →
- 3.2 Jump →
- 3.3 Include →
- 3.4 While →
- 3.5 Window (webig windows management) →
- 3.6 DisplayIgMessage (Display message in game: broadcast, crafting information...) →
- 3.7 ShapeManager →
- 3.8 Database (Save value in the database) →
- 3.9 ReceiveItems (Player received item) →
- 3.10 DeleteItems →
- 3.11 NpcManager →
- 3.12 Hmagic (Send command to server) →
- 4 Checks
- 4.1 Check Datas →
- 4.2 Switch →
- 4.3 Check Database (Verification of value in database) →
- 4.4 Check PlayerInfos (Player verification check from server: Fames, Dapper, Position...) →
- 5 Captures information
- 6 Steps to be validated by player
- 6.1 NewGiveItems →
- 6.2 NpcDialog (NPC dialog bubble option like classic missions) →
- 6.3 Timer (The player must wait X seconds for validation, automated validation possible) →
- 6.4 Mission →
- 6.5 Itemshop →
The script functions
This guide is intended to show how to use the scripting capabilities of the ARCC, Advanced Ryzom Content Creator. It is recommended to read the volume I for having an overview of the use of the ARCC. The functions of the script are classified into five groups.
- Actions without player intervention
- Captures information
- Steps to be validated by player
This group has only one function, one of the simplest and most common.
It serves as a reference with regard to the areas and buttons common to all functions detailed in separate pages for an easy maintenance of the ARRC documentation.
- Common objects will be reported in the documentation by [common].
- The tag [expert] corresponds to the advanced editing mode (see below paragraph 10).
weVMessage (Displaying a message)
|Internal function name: weVMessage|
- 7) [expert] Type of message content:
- bbcode (recommended; an aide-memoire of ryzom bbcode is provided in a dedicated page.)
- html (Specific, studied later, but immediately testable in web page)
- lua (very specific; to see later)
- 8) [commun] Internal name of the function. This name is used especially for jumps, loops ...
- 9) [commun] Save Changes button.
- 10) [commun] toggle the "Basic Edition" mode to "Advanced Edit" mode.
Once in "Advanced Edit" mode, it is no longer possible to return to the "Basic Edition" mode.
The description of functions in that guide will always be in "Advanced Edit" mode. The specific "Advanced objects" are indicated by [expert]
Actions without player intervention
End of script →
|Function name : lEnd_v4|
It is "wise" to finish the scripts systematically by an "End of Script". The "End of script" can be judiciously used to abort a script. At the end of the script, it helps to have a single output accessed by conditional branches as weAJump (jump).
|Function name : lJump_v4|
This function allows you to interrupt the sequence of steps (also called "stages" in ARCC) by connecting to another function within the script. It only allows to jump "foreward." To go back, use the function weAWhile .
ReceiveItems (Player received item) →
|Function name : weAReceiveItems|
|Function name: weADeleteItems|
|Nom interne de la fonction : weANpcManager|
Gestion du PNJ.
Hmagic (Send command to server) →
|Function name : WeHMagic|
Hmagic will send a command to the server.
Used to open an url in a player. It should be used for instance for to Rangers rite
Téléports player and possibly his mount.
Give or Take Dappers.
Sell / make accessible player or guild house.
Trigger an event PACS (to activate an elevator or vortex)
Defining the Third Faction Player (Marauder, Ranger, Trytonist)
All these check offers action after a logical evaluation, TRUE or FALSE.
Check Datas →
|Function name: weCDatas|
This function is the equivalent of a logical test: if Value compared with testValue by testFunction is TRUE then make valideAction else failAction .
|Function name : weCSwitch_v2|
This function allows 10 conditional branches + 1 default based on a value supplied as the first parameter of comparison.
Check Database (Verification of value in database) →
|Function name : weCDatabase|
This function allows to chain actions depending on a value in a database of the event.
Check PlayerInfos (Player verification check from server: Fames, Dapper, Position...) →
|Function name : weCPlayerInfos|
weCPlayerInfos can test any information stored on the server for the player and run an appropriate action.
Tests if the player belongs to a faction.
Tests if the player has a certain amount of dappers.
Examines the position of the player. If the player is in the rectangle bounded by coordinates mi /max x/y the return value is TRUE.
Tests if a certain amount of item at certain level is present in one of the containers of the player.
Tests if the target is the desired one.
Tests reputation in the nations and factions.
Tests the rank of the player in his guild
Tests if a minimum amount of dappers is in the treasury of the guild.
Test if the player is free version or not.
PlayerInfos (Captures information on the player) →
|Function name : weGPlayerInfos|
weGPlayerInfos allows you to take all the information stored on the target or position of the player.
Steps to be validated by player
|Function name : weSNewGiveItems|
weSNewGiveItems can give items.
Description of items requested.
NpcDialog (NPC dialog bubble option like classic missions) →
|Function name : weSNpcDialog_v2|
This function creates a bubble of an NPC dialogue with options to choose.
Timer (The player must wait X seconds for validation, automated validation possible) →
|Function name : weSTimer|
|Function name : weSMission|
Mission function enables one mission at a time.
|Function name : weSItemshop|
Technical description of the item
Items in bag: how to use it IG?
Item name. Why not the standard translation function?
63 pages in ARCC